AHM began with the intention to assist with meaningful home modification to increase aging in place. We offer services to Home Health Agencies along with in person consultation to Clients.
- Contract with agencies to carry out thorough Evaluations and Assessments of Client home under Medcaid.
- Reccomend safe and necessary modifications for clients, with timely returned electronic documentation to agencys' representative for submission.
- Location Expansion include Denver and surrounding Metro area, including but not limited to: Aurora, Parker, Centennial, Westminister, Thornton.
- Complete Addendums without additional charged re-visits.
- Advocate on Clients behalf with follow up questions.
-Advocate on Client behalf beyond the Evaluation visit.
- Educate client about different modification options, promote efficiency, and safety.
- Prioritized Addendums and communication with the State and/or Non-profit organization.
- Follow up with Case manager twice a month until project is completed, to ensure timeliness.
- Bimonthly updates and calls with client and family about project's progress.
- 7am-4pm (M-F) availability for questions and concerns.
- Revisit after completed project to ensure satisfaction and ADA acceptable.
- Assistance with any additional forms and paperwork needed to ensure project completion